Are you an experienced Architect with Interior Design / FF&E and construction / project management knowledge who would like to work internationally on ultra-luxury projects?
This is a rare and exciting job opportunity to be based in Dubai but work with UHNW / HNW clients on luxury resorts and residential projects initially in Europe and South Asia with projects coming up in other parts of the world in the future.
The successful Technical Manager will be offered:
- An exceptionally attractive tax-free salary
- Dubai working visa
- Career progression opportunities
- Assistance and help with relocation costs and arrangements including flights to Dubai.
- Help with schooling if necessary for your family members
Skill set required:
- High attention to detail
- Fluent in English – both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, and professional manner
- Analytical and problem solving
- Creative thinking
- Drive for excellence
- Ability to build rapport with work colleagues
- Ability to identify potential problems and propose solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience
- Interior Design / Fit-out / FF&E experience
- Proficient in Revit, Microsoft applications and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience working with clients who are UHNW / HNW or have high demands
- Experience in luxury residential and/or hospitality-related projects essential
- Ability to work on multiple projects and coordinate production of drawing packages in multiple phases
- Must have extensive design management experience and should have been involved in the construction of projects with the ability to oversee and supervise other construction team professionals during the construction stage.
As a Technical Manager, your role will involve, but will not be limited to:
- Working with UHNW / HNW clients on luxury resorts and residential projects initially in Europe and South Asia with projects coming up in other parts of the world in the future.
- Travelling on a regular basis to the projects to be on-site
- Coordinating and managing ‘top-tier’ architects and contractors
- Participate in construction administration, evaluate bids, conduct site visits, address technical issues, and maintain quality control during construction
- Ensure timely and accurate design work on sites
- Liaise with clients to ensure complete satisfaction on design-related aspects of the project on-site.
- Provide project team coordination for finished plans, specifications, and material selections
- Involved in all aspects of projects from design through construction and is comfortable working in a deadline-sensitive detail-driven environment
- Coordinate with head office for technical support required to ensure the correctness and completeness of design aspects
- Ensure that all projects are meticulously commissioned to deliver world-class standards of quality
- Reporting into the Snr. VP
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.