£30000 - £40000 per annum
3 months ago
The client is a well-established and trusted name in Financial Services across the region. They have a wealth of clients seeking financial planning advice across East Anglia and are seeking a Technical Paraplanner to join their busy Colchester team.
- Reporting to the Directors
- Supporting all Financial Advisors on staff.
- Researching products and producing detailed reports for presentation to the client.
- Managing a busy workload to tight timescales.
- Level 4 diploma or Chartered Status is preferred, but not essential.
- Must be experienced with Inheritance Tax, Pension Transfers, Discretionary Fund Management cases.
- Proven track record of performance
Hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Salary/Package: £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.