£30,000 - £40,000 per annum
3 months ago
The client is a well-established and trusted name in Financial Services across the region. They have a wealth of clients seeking financial planning advice across East Anglia and are seeking a Technical Paraplanner to join their busy Colchester team.
- Reporting to the Directors
- Supporting all Financial Advisors on staff.
- Researching products and producing detailed reports for presentation to the client.
- Managing a busy workload to tight timescales.
- Level 4 diploma or Chartered Status is preferred, but not essential.
- Must be experienced with Inheritance Tax, Pension Transfers, Discretionary Fund Management cases.
- Proven track record of performance
Hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Salary/Package: £30,000 - £40,000 per annum