£27000 - £35000 per annum
13 days ago
The client is a well-established and trusted name in Financial services across the region. They have a wealth of clients seeking financial planning advice across East Anglia and London areas and are seeking an experienced Paraplanner to join their busy branch close to the Norfolk Broads.
- Reporting to the Directors
- Supporting all Financial Advisors when needed.
- Researching products and producing detailed reports for presentation to the client.
- Managing a busy workload to tight timescales.
- Producing client illustrations
- Preparing and reviewing asset allocation reports
- Preparing and reviewing risk profiling reports
- Level 4 diploma is preferred
- Chartered Status is preferred, but not essential.
- Proven track record of performance
- Need to be analytical
- Good experience of client contact
- Clear communicator
In return for this role, my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of between £27,000 - £35,000 (Depending on Experience) plus great opportunities to progress.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.