£4.50 - £5.90 per hour
7 days ago
Our client is a leading business broker that specialises in the licensed and leisure sector covering the whole of Scotland. The branch requires a temporary office junior administrator, to join their Edinburgh office.
They are a professional team of local, friendly experts who are passionate about property. They offer the full range of sales, lettings and property management.
Duties to include:
- Answering calls
- General paperwork to include filing
- Scanning and photocopying
- Reviewing and researching potential leads
- Managing the overflow of emails and ensuring that the appropriate action is taken
- Chasing viewings and following up
- Adhoc duties when they arise
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Polite manner
- Proactive approach
- Great customer service skills
- Positive can-do attitude
Hours: The working hours are Monday to Friday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM, the role is temporary with a potential option to go permanent.
Package: £4.50 - £5.90 Per Hour depending on experience, plus other opportunities.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.