£17000 - £18000 per annum
8 months ago
My client, a busy and successful property company is currently recruiting for a Tenancy Manager to join their team in Newport.
To be considered for this role, you must have previous experience in a similar role and hold a full driving licence.
- Carrying out the administrative aspects of all new tenancies
- To maximise the efficiency of deal progression for the lettings offices.
- Drafting of tenancy documentation
- Administering and maintaining accurate files whilst ensuring relevant legislation is kept up to date,
- Co-ordinating maintenance and rent arrears
- Handling references
- Organising inventories and gas safety checks.
- Liaising with landlords and tenants
- Reporting to the Property Manager
- Hours - Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm
- Saturdays on a rota 10:00am - 4:00pm with a day off in the week.
In return, my client is offering the successful Tenancy Manager:
- Use of a company car.
- £17,000 - £18,000 basic salary
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.