£25,000 - £50,000+ OTE
16 days ago
My client, an established Online Estate Agency is offering a fantastic opportunity for a senior property professional looking for the next step in their career. They are looking for an individual to join their company as an Area Valuations Manager who shall cover and oversee the Aberdeen area. This position will offer an individual to build their own business within a successful brand.
With innovative concepts, dynamic vision, and smart technology my client has formed itself into a known UK-wide brand and one of the UK’s fastest growing and award-winning Online Estate Agents, revolutionising the property industry.
This is a home-based opportunity, which is commission only, so you are in control of your earnings and diary! You will be given full training, access to equipment, leading software, given strong marketing support and most of all the opportunity to build your own business.
Main requirements to be successful as an Area Valuations Manager:
- Experience in the property industry where you've carried out property valuations,
- Ability to understand the market and keep up-to-date on changes
- Able to deliver a high level of customer service and transparency.
- Growing the Territory whilst maintaining exemplary service standards
- Liaise with the areas Senior Valuers within the company
- Business Generation
- Provide accurate market valuations for potential seller’s properties based on the best available data and comparable property sales
- Be a brand ambassador operating in an allocated territory and building your own, and our client’s, business
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of the local property market
- Engage and support customers throughout their journey
- Build a relationship and be the customer’s key point of contact through the entire sales process
- Co-ordinate with the central support team and ensure all efforts are being made to achieve a successful sale
- Essential to have excellent knowledge of the local property market including property trends
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as either a Senior Negotiator, Branch Manager or a Valuer/Lister
- Able and happy to work on a self-employed basis
- Must possess a full driver’s license and have access to a vehicle for business purposes
- A strong desire to be successful and grow your own business
- Overwhelming passion and enthusiasm
- Strong valuation experience
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
In return, my client is offering a fantastic self-employed opportunity, with an initial guarantee for your first 5 months, and realistic on target earnings of £25,000 - £50,000+, plus continued support and other company benefits. As you will be working on a self-employed basis your earning potential is based on your performance, with uncapped commission levels.