£16,000 - £17,000 Basic, £25,000 - £30,000 OTE
29 days ago
Our clients, a respected independent Estate Agency, are looking for an ambitious and articulate Trainee Lettings Consultantto join their busy Harrow office. The role involves full training and even the opportunity to gain renowned qualifications through the company such as ARLA, but the right candidate must be highly organized, well presented, professional and hungry to succeed in a fast paced environment.
The client is a trusted name in the area and has forged an unrivaled reputation for quality service for more than 20 years. The director and senior management are looking for a 'go-getter’ who has long-term career aspirations to grow with the company. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to get into lettings either from a strong sales or admin background preferably both.
- Liaise with Tenants, Landlords and clients
- Answering telephone calls in a professional manner and booking viewings
- Calling leads to arrange viewings and valuations
- Conducting viewings
- Administrative tasks
- Progression of sales through to completion
- The role involves admin so the right candidate must be highly organised
- Presentable and articulate
- Professional at all times and hungry to learn
- Must have a strong sales and admin background
- Must drive and possess a vehicle
- Must live within 30 minutes commute of Harrow
Hours: 42 hours per week with 2/3 Saturdays to be worked and 2/3 Wednesdays.
Salary/Package: £16,000 - £17,000 Basic, £25,000 - £30,000 OTE with business mileage paid