Our client, a successful Independent Estate agent is currently seeking a Trainee Lettings Negotiator to join their thriving Colchester branch.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-respected agency that can offer full support and career progression!
This role would suit a sales-focused individual who is looking to forge a long-term career in the property industry.
As a Lettings Negotiator, you'll be required to work 5 days a week.
In return, our client is offering the successful Trainee Lettings Negotiator:
- Basic salary of up to £19,000
- OTE of up to £26,000
- Car allowance
- Career progression
- Full training and support provided
Our client is looking for a Trainee Lettings Negotiator who has the following:
- Is target-orientated and career-driven
- A team player but with an individual flair
- Lettings experience ideal however not essential
- Is well-presented and an excellent communicator
- Has a strong work ethic
- Has a competitive desire to succeed
- Full UK Driver’s License
Key responsibilities of a Trainee Lettings Negotiator will include, but will not be limited to:
- Arrange valuations and negotiate prices with Landlords to achieve a larger property portfolio
- Identifying and maximising business opportunities, canvass for valuation leads
- Viewings and negotiating offers
- Maintain a strong relationship with all Landlords to help you acquire a future business with them
- General admin
- Preparing Inventory Reports
- Promoting properties for rent
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client, who is confidential at this stage.