Our clients, a market-leading independent estate agency, are seeking an ambitious and professional Trainee Lettings Negotiator to join their busy Norwich team.
This role would suit a sales-focused individual who is looking to forge a long-term career in the property industry.
- Matching ideal tenants to each property
- Conducting viewings.
- Managing a busy diary.
- Completing registration and reference paperwork.
- Negotiating and completing let's.
To be considered for the role of Trainee Lettings Negotiator you must have the following requirements:
- Minimum 12 months experience within Customer Service
- Career-minded approach.
- Full UK Driver’s License
- Customer focused
- Monday to Friday 8:45am-5:30pm,
- Saturdays (alternate) 9:00am-4:00pm
- £15,000 – £18,000 basic salary (depending on experience)
- £20,000 – £22,000 OTE
- Holiday: 20 x days plus bank holidays
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.