Our client a busy independent estate agency is looking for a full-time Trainee Lettings Negotiator in Tower Bridge. The role has come available due to continued expansion and will be part of a team of 3, letting properties all over London.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a respected estate agency, with a great opportunity to progress within the business. The role will suit a hard-working individual, with a confident manner over the phone and who is target driven. This would be a great opportunity to get into the Lettings industry.
Key Responsibilities of a Trainee Lettings Negotiator:
- Booking and conducting viewings
- Qualifying tenants
- Negotiating offers
- Calling leads to generate market appraisals and viewings
- Liaising with landlords and tenants
- Dealing with enquires promptly
- Other related Lettings duties
Requirements of a Trainee Lettings Negotiator:
- Experience preferable, but not essential
- Positive and polite manner
- Target-oriented attitude
- Self-motivated and career-minded
- Full UK Driving licence & own car
- A professional approach to your work and a presentable appearance
- Basic plus commission, OTE £20,000-£30,000
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage