Are you looking for a career within the property sector?
My client an independent Estate Agent based in Maidenhead, are seeking an Apprentice Lettings Negotiator/Trainee Lettings Negotiator who is looking to kickstart their career within the sector.
They have a key focus on delivering high-quality service to property owners, tenants and potential buyers. It’s a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to become an estate agent. The ideal candidate will have transferable skills that can be applied within an estate agency such as a hungry, driven mentality to learn and hit the ground running.
Responsibilities of a Trainee Lettings Negotiator:
- Provide Tenancy Management administration and support to branches, Landlords and Tenants.
- Liaising with landlords and tenants to renew their tenancy, including negotiating renewal terms and preparing new agreements
- Work with the landlords and tenants, selling the benefits of renewing the contract on a fixed-term basis
- Act on landlord’s instruction to terminate a tenancy issuing prescribed notices
- Deal with tenant and landlord issues mid-tenancy – for example, if a tenant wishes to leave earlier than the contract allows or swap tenants midterm
- Advise other departments such as Branch, Client Accounting and property management, of start and end of tenancy
- Organize inventory checks/clerks
- Carry out all administration, post-offer, relating to tenancy to ensure a smooth transaction and release the branch from administrative activity.
- Ensure all correct documentation and monies are collected prior to the release of keys to a property liaising with the branch as necessary
- Assisting with networking to bring onboard new properties for lets. This will include canvassing, social media, networking and using creative methods to reach out to prospective landlords and sellers
- Assisting with the full property sales cycle, from initial seller engagement, through to completion (using our state-of-the-art IT systems, templates, and step-by-step guides to help you)
Requirements of a Trainee Lettings Negotiator:
- Driver’s license & vehicle (essential)
- You will have a passion to join a fast-paced Lettings/Estate Agency
- You will be keen to learn how to manage the full property sales or letting cycle, from property listing to deal completion.
- Live local to the area
- Mandatory - You will be a conscientious quick learner who pays close attention to detail
- You will be keen to learn how to capture good photographs and marketing properties to a high standard (training will be given, experience is not essential)
- You will have an outgoing personality, be able to work autonomously (with training and guidance) and thrive on providing an exceptional customer experience
- Customer Service Skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Sales Experience
- Excellent PC and related technology skills
- Excellent letter writing skills
- £12,000-£20,000 Basic P/A with commission incentives in place, fuel allowance, and great progression.
- Level 3 Qualification in Customer Service
- Monday to Friday 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Saturdays (1 in 3) 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.