Are you an individual aspiring to be a successful Mortgage and Protection Adviser?
Our client is a growing Property & Mortgage company based in Essex, providing exceptional service to clients across the East of England. Due to their expanding business, they require an additional Trainee Mortgage and Protection Adviser to maintain their high levels of service to both clients and the professionals we work with.
My clients will provide full training for an individual to get them to speak with clients as soon as possible. They are currently experiencing high levels of leads and most brokers are writing between £20,000 - £30,000 a month. Once you are signed off and hit written targets, you will also have the opportunity to work from home 2 days a week.
The key duties for this Trainee Mortgage and Protection Adviser will include, but will not be limited to:
- Identify customers’ financial needs and advise them on the products that would best suit their requirements.
- Ensure clients understand the products and services offered and the process.
- Complete customer interviews by appointment and on demand and make sales that meet customers’ needs.
- Look for opportunities to attract new customers and professionals.
- Prepare for future appointments, gathering appropriate information from colleagues to generate referrals.
- Deliver a professional and credible service and ensure your knowledge is up to date at all times.
- Working towards sales targets and always knowing how you are performing against these.
To be considered for this Trainee Mortgage and Protection Adviser role you must have the following:
- CeMap or other industry recognised qualification is essential
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven track record of working in a targeted sales environment (within Estate Agency, Accountancy, Banking or Financial Services)
- Outstanding levels of customer service
- Proven customer relationship management experience
- Self-motivation to seek out new opportunities
- Full driving licence
In return for this role my clients are looking to offer the following to the successful Trainee Mortgage & Protection Consultant:
- £25,000 Basic Salary (as you progress this can increase to £40,000)
- £3,000 Car Allowance
- 15-50% commission based on banking’s
- £35,000 - £40,000 First Year OTE
- Guarantee for first 6 months
- Additional Bonuses
- Closed over Christmas
- 5-day working week
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.