Our Client is a growing impartial Mortgage brokerage based in Hampshire, providing exceptional service to clients in the UK. Due to their expanding business, they require an additional Trainee Mortgage & Protection broker to maintain their high levels of service to both clients and the professionals we work with.
Duties (include but are not limited to):
- Identify customer’s financial needs and advise them with the products that would best suit their requirements.
- Ensure clients understand the products and services offered and the process.
- Complete customer interviews by appointment and on-demand and make sales that meet customer’s needs.
- Look for opportunities to attract new customers and professionals.
- Prepare for future appointments, gathering appropriate information from colleagues generating referrals.
- Deliver a professional and credible service and ensure your knowledge is up to date at all times.
- Working towards sales targets and always know how you are performing against these.
- CeMap or other industry-recognised qualification advantageous but not essential
- Willingness to learn new skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate excellence in your field.
- Proven track record of working in a targeted sales environment (within Estate Agency, Accountancy, Banking or Financial Services)
- Outstanding levels of customer service
- Proven customer relationship management experience
- Self-motivation to seek out new opportunities.
- Attention to detail.
- Full driving licence
In return for this role, my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of between £20,000 - £25,000 with an OTE of between £40,000 - £50,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.