£20000 - £25000 per annum
3 months ago
Our client is a well-respected multi branch independent estate agency. They are seeking candidates looking to start their career within the property industry. The ideal candidate will want to build long term career within the property industry working for a successful and long established estate agency. Our client will provide full training and support for the position meaning no experience is required. Some experience in another sales environment would be ideal but not essential.
The successful candidate(s) will work as part of a highly driven team, representing a professional brand which is dominating the market in many towns throughout Essex! You will be responsible for identifying new opportunities, up-selling services and providing excellent customer service.
Main tasks will include:
- Develop a high standard of product knowledge
- Exceed customers expectations by answering enquiries promptly
- Being pro-active and calling out new properties available
- Secure new valuation, mortgage and conveyancing leads
- Building long-lasting relationships
- Meeting pre-agreed targets
- Reporting into the Branch Manager
- Well presented
- Driven to succeed and earn good money
- Highly enthusiastic with a strong work ethic
- UK driving licence
- The desire to build a career within property
In return our client can offer a basic salary alongside a generous commission structure which would make on target earnings in year 1 between £20,000- £25,000, earnings will increase in year 2 and 3. Excellent training and ongoing support will be provided at every step.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.