Due to expansion, our clients, a well-respected Independent Estate Agent are seeking a Trainee New Homes Advisor to join their Land & New Homes team located in Bury St. Edmunds/Stowmarket area.
Experience in new homes is advantageous, however, our clients will also consider a candidate with a strong proven track record in residential sales.
Ideally, our clients are looking for an individual who has the following attributes:
- Be the "Go-to" person for both clients and developers.
- Confidence, a fantastic telephone manner, great at building rapport, and have a genuine love of helping customers.
- Experience within estate agency (beneficial)
- Must have 12 months experience within customer service
- Naturally professional, organised, and have a great work ethic.
- You'll be able to think on your feet and be flexible.
- A hardworking attitude with the desire and determination to achieve your targets.
- Need to be a team player
Key tasks of a Trainee New Homes Advisor will include, but will not be limited to:
- Progressing sales through to exchange and completion.
- Make ownership of the development, all aspects of presentation, and the entire purchasing process.
- Ensure all administrative and reporting requirements are met according to company policies and agreed time frames.
- Ensure that market research, price benchmarking, and advertising.
- Proactively search for target customers and create appointments.
- Follow up leads to ensure that sales targets are met, and customer satisfaction is measured to the level required by the Client.
In return, our clients are offering the successful Trainee New Homes Advisor:
- £15,000 basic DOE
- £17,000 OTE
- Career progression
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage