Are you looking to start your estate agency career with a highly respected and successful estate agency?
Our client is looking for a Trainee Property Negotiator to join their team in the Colchester branch.
Ideally, they're looking for a friendly and confident individual who has a background in either sales or has some estate agency experience.
This is a fantastic and rare opportunity for someone to develop a career with a recognised estate agency that will offer lots of career progression, support and training.
Key tasks include, but will not be limited to:
- Successfully negotiate offers
- Drive the business forward by offering great customer service
- Arrange and attend viewings
- Greeting buyers & vendors
- Registering customers
- Matching requirements & arranging viewings
- Calling out new properties
To be considered for the role of Trainee Property Negotiator you'll need to have the following:
- Estate Agency experience 12-18 months or proven sales experience
- Target driven
- Team player
- Ambitious and highly driven
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Passion for the property industry
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Clean UK driving licence and access to own vehicle
In return, our client is offering the successful Trainee Property Negotiator:
- A competitive basic salary
- Realistic OTE of £20,000 - £24,000
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.