Are you looking for a new and exciting career? Ever considered recruitment and becoming a recruiter?
We’re currently on the lookout for dynamic, passionate, ambitious, and business-minded people to join our growing team.
Due to continued success and expansion, we’re currently looking to recruit a full-time Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join either our property or financial services team in the Norwich area.
This is a great role for someone who's a confident and driven person who's looking to start a career with clear progression opportunities and great earning potential!
You will start out as a Resourcer working alongside one of our experienced Recruiters, where you’ll learn the ropes and within 3-4 months (depending on the individual) will quickly process to a Trainee Recruitment Consultant and then onto further training to become a full Recruitment Consultant.
Some of the tasks of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant will include, but will not be limited to;
- Dealing with queries
- Building relationships
- Sourcing candidates; headhunting
- Understanding the needs of both candidates and clients
- Finding sales leads
- Business developing
- Social media managing
- External and internal advertising
- Some admin duties
- Answering incoming calls and taking messages
- Chasing references
- Sourcing candidates
- Preparing CVs to be sent to clients
- Dealing solely with vacancies and candidates within one of our specialised sectors
We’re looking for individuals who demonstrate the following:
- Enthusiastic with a real passion and drive
- Hard-working with a strong work ethic
- Ambitious, motivated and determined to succeed
- Team player but works very well on their own
- Strives when faced with a challenge
- Excellent communicator
- Highly organised
Our working culture:
We’re work colleagues but more importantly, we’re a family! We all enjoy each other’s company, so we take any excuse to gather outside of work hours whether it’s going down to the gym, celebrating a birthday on a Friday night or going for a round of golf at the weekend.
You spend more time with your work colleagues than you do with your actual family! So, for us, it’s just as important to ensure that every new hire not only can do the job but fits in with our culture.
Salary and the benefits we offer:
We are offering the successful Trainee Recruitment Consultant a basic salary and strong commission structure with on-target earnings of:
- 1st year - £20,000 - £30,000
- 2nd year – £28,000 – £40,000
When working for us you’ll receive many benefits that could not only provide you with a fantastic work-life balance but ensure that you’ll go home every day with a sense of work satisfaction and a real love for what you do.
- Professional and personal growth
- Fantastic commission structure, uncapped earnings, and bonuses
- Pension scheme
- Annual all-inclusive holiday incentive abroad
- Monthly incentives
- Friday night drinks, monthly team events, all-day summer and Christmas events
- No weekends and an early finish on a Friday
- Monday to Thursday 8.45am – 5.30pm
- Fridays 8.45am – 5pm
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage