£20000 - £32000 per annum + incentives, pensions, commission
2 days ago
Are you looking for a new and exciting career in sales? Ever considered recruitment and becoming a recruiter?
As the UK's fastest growing specialist Property and Financial Services recruitment agency we're currently on the lookout for dynamic, passionate, ambitious and business minded sales people to join our growing team.
Due to continued success and expansion, we're currently looking to recruit a full-time Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our team in the Norwich area.
This is a great role for someone who has a background in sales / estate agency / telesales or customer service looking for a better work-life balance with great earning potential.
- Managing your own bank of clients and candidates in a specific area
- Dealing with queries
- Relationship building
- Negotiating fees
- Sourcing candidates; headhunting
- Understanding the needs of both candidates and clients
- Registering candidates
- Interviews - organising, arranging and gaining feedback
- Dealing solely with vacancies and candidate within the property sector; both residential and commercial
We're looking for individuals who demonstrate the following:
- Enthusiastic with a real passion and drive
- Customer focused
- Hard working with a strong work ethic
- Ambitious, motivated and determined to succeed
- Team player but works very well on their own
- Strives when faced with a challenge
- Excellent communicator
- Highly organised
Our working culture:
We're work colleagues but more importantly, we're a family! We all enjoy each other's company, so we take any excuse to gather outside of work hours whether it's going down the gym, celebrating a birthday on a Friday night or going for a round of golf at the weekend.
You spend more time with your work colleagues than you do your actual family! So, for us, it's just as important to ensure that every new hire not only can do the job but fits in with our culture.
Salary and the benefits we offer:
We offer a basic salary and strong commission structure with on target earnings of:
- 1st year - £20,000 - £25,000
- 2nd year - £28,000 - £32,000
When working for us you'll receive many benefits that could not only provide you with a fantastic work-life balance but ensure that you'll go home every day with a sense of work satisfaction and a real love for what you do.
- Professional and personal growth
- Fantastic commission structure, uncapped earnings, and bonuses
- Pension scheme
- Annual all-inclusive holiday incentive abroad
- Free fruit and incentives where you can win breakfast and Deliveroo
- Friday night drinks, Summer and Christmas events
- Modern office, pool table and a wheel of fortune full of prizes!
- No weekends and an early finish on a Friday
- Monday to Thursday 8.45am - 6pm
- Fridays 8.45am - 5pm
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.