My clients, an independent, well-established leading Estate Agency are looking for a Trainee Sales Negotiator for their thriving branch in Ipswich. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to be an integral part of a growing company and successful team.
This opportunity would suit a sales-focused individual who is looking to forge a long-term career in the property industry.
The role of a Trainee/Sales Negotiator will involve:
- Drive the business forward by offering great customer service
- Being a team player
- General admin duties
- Supporting the sales
- Maintaining and organising the filing system
- Registering new candidates
- Booking in marketing appraisals
- Booking and conducting viewings
The successful Trainee/Sales Negotiator will need the following:
- Sales experience
- Team player
- Ambitious and highly driven
- Clean driving licence & Own vehicle
- Administration skills
In return, our client is offering the successful Trainee/Sales Negotiator the following:
- Basic £18,000-£20,000
- OTE £28,000 (uncapped)
- Career progression
- Ongoing training and support
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.