A new and exciting opportunity has arisen with our client who is currently looking for a Trainee Sales Negotiator to join their highly successful estate agency team within the Ingatestone area.
This opportunity has come available due to continued growth after a phenomenal year for the company. Therefore, they are looking for an individual who is driven and has goals to grow their career within estate agency.
Ideally, our client is looking for an individual who has some estate agency background, however, they would consider individuals with a sales background.
Key tasks include, but will not be limited to:
- Offer a great customer service
- Arrange and attend viewings
- Greeting buyers & vendors
- Registering customers
- Matching requirements & arranging viewings
To be considered for the role of Trainee Sales Negotiator, you must have the following:
- Ideally, estate agency experience. However, a sales background with KPIs would also be considered
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Have a desire to learn and progress
- Target driven
- Confident, outgoing and enthusiastic personality
- Local geographical knowledge ideal
- UK driving licence
In return, our client is offering the successful Trainee Sales Negotiator the following salary package:
- Basic salary to be discussed depending on experience
- Realistic OTE of £20,000 - £24,000
- Possible use of a company car/potential attractive car allowance
- End of year discretionary profit share
- Excellent internal training and progression
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.