£18000 - £22000 per annum + Training
6 months ago
Our client is considered one of the largest independent Estate Agencies and Chartered Surveyors in Norfolk and is currently looking for a Trainee Surveyor to join their team.
As a company, they bring a person-orientated approach to the selling and letting of both commercial and residential property.
The ideal candidate will be a tenacious individual with drive, passion, excellent communication skills and a desire to immerse yourself in learning about the local and regional property markets.
The successful candidate will be trained in:
- Undertaking property inspections and producing marketing appraisals.
- Negotiating both leasehold and freehold deals with applicants and vendors/landlords.
- Identifying opportunities in the market.
- Providing an acquisition service for clients seeking a new commercial property.
- Dealing with a wide variety of properties across a range of sectors; industrial, office, retail, investment and commercial development.
- Assisting in the preparation of Red Book Valuations
- Professional work including rent reviews and lease renewal negotiations
In return our client will offer:
- The opportunity to build up your CPD, being both from there established internal structured training programmes, and external RICS accredited courses.
- £18,000 - £22,000 Basic
- Flexible benefits package
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.