Barrow in Furness
£16,000 - £22,000 Basic + Commission
about 1 month ago
Our client are looking to recruit a Trainee Valuer/Lister to be based in their Barrow In Furness branch. If you are looking for a great career within an exciting business we would love to hear from you. They provide you with dedicated training and unique marketing tools to assist you in your role and ensure you have full support and fantastic career development opportunities.
The purpose of the role is to successfully list a targeted number of properties to the company’s guidelines achieving levels of fees and ancillary services whilst maintaining compliance with all relevant legislation.
- Canvass for new business
- Taking on new properties
- Floor plans and photography of the properties
- To successfully list, sell and let a targeted number of properties and ancillary services.
- Generate potential valuation, viewing, financial services and legal appointments.
- Follow up business leads.
- Focused on quality customer service
- Great drive to succeed
- Able to drive results / Close deals
- Team Player
- Enthusiastic approach to work
- UK driving license
Working Hours: Full time
In return my client is offering a basic salary of £16,000 - £22,000 (Depending on Experience), plus commission, league table reward schemes, pool car and other company benefits.