A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Trainee/Lettings Negotiator to join a successful and expanding independent estate agent in Leicester. My clients are one of the leading letting agents in Leicester according to several property boards.
This role would suit a sales-focused individual who is looking to forge a long-term career in the property industry.
Key tasks of a Trainee/ Lettings Negotiator will include, but will not be limited to:
- Register applicants
- Arrange and carry out viewings
- Liaise and negotiate between landlords and tenants
- Generate new business
- Comply with standards and regulations
- General office admin.
Ideally, our clients are looking for an individual who has the following attributes:
- A minimum of 1 years' experience within Customer Service
- Knowledge of current legislation to ensure compliance
- Full UK driving licence and own car
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Career-minded approach.
- Monday to Friday 9.30am -5.30pm
In return, our clients are offering the successful Trainee/ Lettings Negotiator:
- A basic salary of £16,000 - £22,000
- Plus bonuses
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage