Always wanted to get into the Property industry or a keen Trainee looking to progress their career further?
Well, we have the role for you!
Our well-respected and established client has an exciting opening for a Trainee/Sales consultant to join their branch in the Dartford area.
As a Trainee/Sales consultant, you will be required to work full-time on a five-day rota with one day off during the week.
Our client is offering the successful Trainee/Sales Consultant:
- Basic £20,000
- OTE up to £33,000
- Additional bonus potential
- Business Mileage
- Career progression opportunities
- Ongoing training and support
As a Trainee/Sales Consultant, your role will involve the following:
- Building the Key contact for customers, clients and 3rd parties
- Understanding customer needs and matching them to the correct properties
- Conducting viewings and negotiating property sales
- Progressing sales from start to finish
- Achieving/ exceeding set KPI’s.
- Delivering excellent customer service
To be considered for the Trainee/Sales Consultant role you must have:
- 1 year Sales Negotiator experience – Preferred but not essential
- Full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle.
- Target-driven individual
- Personable, Team player
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft and CRM software
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.