Our clients, a market-leading independent estate agency, are seeking an ambitious and professional Sales negotiator to join their busy Norwich team.
This role would suit a sales-focused individual who is looking to forge a long-term career in the property industry.
The role of a Trainee/Sales Negotiator will involve:
- Successfully negotiate offers
- Drive the business forward by offering great customer service
- Arrange and attend viewings
- Greeting buyers & vendors
- Registering customers
- Matching requirements & arranging viewings
- Calling out new properties
- General Administration duties
For the role of Trainee/Sales Negotiator you will need:
- Sales negotiating experience
- Team player
- Ambitious and highly driven
- Full UK driving licence
- Monday to Friday 8.45 am - 5.30 pm
- Alternate Saturdays 9am – 4 pm
- Basic £15,000 - £16,000
- OTE £25,000 - £30,000
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.