£50000 - £55000 per annum
16 days ago
Our client is seeking an experienced professional to head up their commercial department which comprises of commercial portfolio management as well as valuation and lease advisory services.
The successful candidate will work closely with the current director, with a view to taking over his current position at an early stage. The current director will continue as part of the team, but focusing purely on professional work, quite possibly on a part-time basis over the coming years.
The successful candidate roles will include:
- Provide strong leadership and management to the existing team of five people
- Develop and implement a strategy for growth of the department
- Personally, deal with a wide variety of professional work including Red Book Valuations to support secured lending, litigation, accounting and taxation, lease advisory work and other ad hoc professional work
- Will be expected to generate substantial fee income in his own right
- Team leadership
- Business Development
- Client liaison
- Lease advisory and negotiations
- Preparation of expert submissions
In return our client can offer:
- Basic Salary £50,000 - £55,000
- Success in this role could lead to a wider management role in the company. It is anticipated that there will be a need to appoint a new managing director for the company in the next few years
- A performance related bonus package and equity participation will follow success
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.