Our Clients, a successful multi-branch Estate agency, are looking for a Valuations Manager to join their busy Woking office.
The client is currently undergoing expansion and they are adding staff across the board to cement their position within the market. They have exceptional training programs and a reputation for strong salaries and career progression prospects.
Key responsibilities include, but will not be limited to:
- Winning listings and gaining new instructions for properties to market
- Canvassing to generate market appraisals
- Undertaking Market Appraisals
- Generate Valuations by Canvassing
- Follow up leads over the phone and face-to-face
- Registering applicants and greeting customers
- Progress sales through to completion
- Conduct viewings with potential buyers
- Proven track record of winning sales instructions
- High valuations conversion rate
- Sales driven and 'get up and go' attitude
- Proactive and positive approach to business generation
- Provide excellent customer service
- Local Knowledge
- The will to ensure all legal & company standards are met
- Polite telephone manner
- Ambitious, target driven and career-minded
- Full UK Driving license and use of a car
Salary: Competitive basic salary (depending on experience), plus car allowance and a generous commission structure.
As a Valuations Manager, you'll be required to work Monday to Friday 8:45 AM – 6:00 PM, as well as, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM alternate Saturdays with a day off in lieu to be taken on either Tuesday or Wednesday
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.