Are you a Valuer with a great proven track record looking to earn £50,000+? Or even looking for more of a work/life balance? If yes, our client is a successful and respected independent Estate Agent who is currently looking for a hungry, driven Valuer to join their expanding team to cover to Norwich area.
The key objective will be to generate valuation leads, attend valuations and win new instructions. This must be achieved whilst maintaining the highest standard of customer service.
To be considered for the role of Valuer you must have the following experience:
- Minimum of 1 year’ experience in Residential Property Listing or 2 years as a senior negotiator
- Expert local knowledge
- Highly driven and motivated
- Well presented with a confident manner
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Full UK driving licence and own vehicle a must
As a Valuer, you’ll be required to work Monday to Friday including every other Saturday (Day off in lieu for every Saturday you work).
Our client is offering the successful Valuer:
- Basic of up to £25,000 (depending on experience)
- OTE £50,000+
- Career progression
- 5 day working week
- Ongoing training & support
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.