My client is a well-established and successful estate agency company with offices across the country, are seeking an experienced Sales Valuer covering the Richmond branch.
This role would suit an ambitious individual with a polished and professional approach to problem-solving.
This is a great opportunity to join an agency that offers a structured progression structure up to regional management status.
As a Sales Valuer your role will involve:
- Maintaining regular contact with clients via telephone, email, or face to face.
- Generate valuations through canvassing and business development
- Attend valuations/listings
- Negotiating offers for sale
- Generating leads and following these up
- Converting Valuations and winning new instructions
To be considered for the Sales Valuer role you must have:
- Consistent track record within Estate Agency with valuations/appraisals/listings
- Hold a full and valid UK driver’s licence & own vehicle
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, organisation and interpersonal skills.
- Target-driven and dynamic
- Analytical skills to identify market and economic trends
- Provide excellent customer service
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements when buying and selling a property
- Proven track record of achievement
- Display high standards of presentation and service
As a Sales Valuer, you’ll be required to work:
- 8:45 AM – 6:00 PM Monday to Friday,
- 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM Saturdays (Alternate)
Our client is offering the successful Sales Valuer:
- £26,000 Basic Salary
- £50,000 OTE
- Career Progression
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.