Our client is a hugely successful Estate Agency and they are seeking an experienced and successful Sales Valuer to join their branch in Swindon
Ideally, our client is seeking an individual who has valuation experience and a proven track record of being a top performer throughout their career. The successful individual must have sales valuation experience and sales negotiating experience to be considered.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an established property company that is looking to add to its team due to continued business success and growth.
Key tasks included in the role of Sales Valuer:
- Valuing properties and winning instructions
- Successfully negotiating offers
- Driving business forward
- Working well independently and within a team
To be considered for the role of Sales Valuer you must have the following:
- Sales valuation experience
- Sales negotiating experience
- Proven track record of being a top performer
- Hungry for success
- Highly driven and motivated
- Experience of working in Swindon and have knowledge of the local area.
- Basic £18,000- £25,000 DOE
- £45,000 uncapped commission
- Company car
- Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 6:00 pm
- Every other Saturday rota.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.