Didsbury, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £32000 per annum + Car Allowance
19 days ago
A great opportunity has arisen for a Sales Valuer to join my clients' growing, Independent Estate Agents in South Manchester. My client is seeking an Experienced Valuer who has current Valuing experience for a high street Estate Agents and a proven track record within Estate Agency. The role shall be located at their branch based in Didsbury.
As the Valuer, you will be required to support the Branch Manager, focus on individual and team targets and represent the companies ethos and branding. You will be part of a highly engaged team, driven to provide exceptional service to potential customers and to grow the business in the right way.
Key duties will include:
- Organising and carrying out Valuations
- Securing new instructions
- Helping grow market share
- Produce brochures and advertise properties
- Assist the Branch Manager with morning meetings and overall management of the team
- Oversee the office when required
- Identify opportunities and maximise all opportunities
- Organise diary of appointments
- Canvass for new business
- Assist and prepare monthly figures and reports
- Resolve complaints, if and when required.
- Monday - Thursday 8.45am - 5.30pm
- Friday 8.45am - 5pm
- Saturday 9am-4pm on a rota (currently 1 in 4).
In return, my client is offering a competitive basic salary (dependent on experience) and realistic on target earnings of £30,000 - £32,000. Plus a car allowance of £4,000 Per annum, paid monthly.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.