£22,000 Basic, £35,000 - £40,000 OTE
21 days ago
Our client, a well-known and successful estate agency are looking for an experienced Valuer/Lister in their profitable and busy office based on the outskirts of Glasgow.
This role would suit an ambitious and experienced individual. The successful candidate will be an accomplished lister, enthusiastic to win new business and have a polished and professional approach to problem-solving. The Client is a key player in the market and already has impressive sales and lettings stock. The ideal candidate would preferably have experience Senior Sales Negotiator or Valuer who is ready for the step up.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Carrying out Market Appraisals on residential properties and converting them into new instructions for the company.
- Cross-selling and recommending the company’s additional products, such as Legal and Financial Services.
- Working to individual and branch targets, conversion rates and fee levels.
- Lead generation, devising marketing strategies, identifying new opportunities and responding in a timely manner to all leads and enquiries.
- Keeping a close eye on the local market and competitor activity.
- Maximise board presence and promote brand awareness at all times.
- Achieve minimum new instruction target for the branch.
- Maintain and increase agreed fee levels.
- Creating compelling property descriptions with good quality photographs and floor plans.
- Carrying out viewings, taking offers, negotiating sales and assisting with sales progression.
- Proven estate agency experience or proven sales experience (minimum 2 years)
- Proactive, highly motivated and to be able to build your own customer base/relationships
- In-depth knowledge of the local market and estate agents
- Driving licence and own vehicle
- Computer literate
- Enthusiastic & reliable
- Excellent ability to build rapport
- Highly motivated
Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am – 6:00pm, Saturday (rota) 9:00am – 4:00pm.
Salary/Package: £22,000 Basic, £35,000 - £40,000 OTE, plus a company car or car allowance.