£35000 - £45000 per annum + company car or allowance
3 months ago
Our client, a successful and respected independent estate agency with several offices in the local area, is currently seeking an experienced estate agent to join their team as a Valuer / Assistant Branch Manager.
Ideally, they're seeking an experienced estate agent who can successfully negotiate offers, sales progress and value properties.
The role will involve:
- Valuing properties and winning instructions
- Successfully negotiate offers
- Drive the business forward by offering great customer service
- Help lead and manage the team
The successful applicant will need:
- Sales valuing experience with a proven track record
- Sales negotiating & Managerial experience
- Team player
- Ambitious and highly driven
- Minimum 2 yrs experience within Estate Agency
- Clean driving licence
- Administration skills including sales progressing
Hours: Mon-fri 9am-5.30pm , Sat 9am - 3pm (alternate)
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 Basic, £35,000 - £45,000 OTE DOE + company car or allowance
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.