£18,000 - £20,000 Basic, £40,000 - £45,000+ OTE
10 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in Coventry for a property valuer / lister within our clients well respected Estate Agency
As one of the branch Valuer’s/Lister’s, your responsibilities will include generating new business, visiting market appraisals and converting those into quality instructions for the branch. The role encompasses all aspects of the listing process from business generation right through to listing the property online.
To succeed as a Valuer/Lister you will need to possess the following:
- Experience as a Senior Negotiator/Valuer within an Estate Agency.
- Generate valuations in a specific postcode area.
- Visit properties and provide appraisals.
- Convert valuation opportunities to instructions.
- Photograph and measure properties ready for marketing.
- Ensuring literature is materially correct and up to date.
- Ensure third party services are successfully sold including mortgage and conveyancing referral’s.
- Contacting vendor clients and providing up to date advice on the marketing of the property as well as market conditions.
- An excellent work ethic.
- A valid UK driving license & Own Car.
You will be tasked with a specific postcode area and will have support from a branch manager and office coordinator in order to maximise and deliver on key KPIs
The position offers a basic salary range £18,000 - £20,000 dependent on experience, with an OTE of £40,000 - £45,000+ per annum, made up of commissions and bonuses.