Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
Up to £30000 per annum + Company Car or Car Allowance
3 months ago
My client, a large and expanding Independent Estate Agency based in Newcastle are currently seeking a Sales Valuer/ Lister to further expand their sales department at their Gosforth branch.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Carrying out Market Appraisals on residential properties and converting them into new instructions for the company.
- Cross-selling and recommending the company's additional products, such as Legal and Financial Services.
- Working to individual and branch targets, conversion rates and fee levels.
- Lead generation, devising marketing strategies, identifying new opportunities and responding in a timely manner to all leads and enquiries.
- Keeping a close eye on the local market and competitor activity.
- Creating compelling property descriptions with good quality photographs and floor plans.
- Carrying out viewings, taking offers, negotiating sales and assisting with sales progression.
Already working as an Estate Agency Valuer, you will have a strong knowledge of the industry and the local area, as well as a clear passion for property. You will be familiar with estate agency and floor planning software, have excellent verbal and written communication skills and possess a full UK driving licence.
You will be joining a highly motivated team and benefit from excellent training and support structure. Valuing experience is not essential but you will need to have property sales experience.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm and every other Saturday working 9.00am - 4.00pm.
In return for this Sales Valuer/ Lister position, my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of £18,000 (depending on experience) with an OTE of £30,000, plus a company car/car allowance.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.