Up to £30000 per annum
23 days ago
Our client is a successful and respected independent estate agency with offices in the local area. They are seeking an experienced estate agent who can successfully value properties and negotiate offers.
The role will involve:
- Valuing properties and winning instructions
- Successfully negotiate offers
- Drive the business forward by offering great customer service
- Help lead and manage the team
The successful applicant will need:
- Sales valuing experience with a proven track record
- Sales negotiating & Managerial experience
- Team player
- Ambitious and highly driven
- Minimum 2 yrs experience within Estate Agency
- Clean driving licence and own vehicle
- Administration skills including sales progressing
Hours are Mon-Fri 9am - 5.30pm, alternate Saturdays 9am - 4pm with a day off in lieu.
25 x days Holiday plus Bank holidays, Mileage allowance, £20,000 - £23,000 Basic, £30,000 OTE DOE.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.