Are you an experienced Property Professional who is looking for an opportunity to assist in the cultivation of a brand?
Our client is offering a rare and exciting opportunity for such an individual to join their team as a Valuer/Branch Manager in the Thetford area.
This role is unlike any other! As our client is looking for an individual who will not only carry out the tasks of a Valuer/Branch Manager but be the face of their brand. Therefore, if you value customer service and are willing to engage with the wider community both locally and virtually to further the brand this is the position for you!
To be considered for the position it’s essential to have a proven track record in winning business and the ability to lead by example.
They would also be willing to look at experienced Valuers who are looking for the next step in their career.
As a Valuer/Branch Manager your role will involve:
- Leading by example
- Canvassing to generate market appraisals
- Creating Social Media content
- Undertaking Market Appraisals
- Generate Valuations by Canvassing
- Follow up leads over the phone and face-to-face
- Registering applicants and greeting customers
- Progress sales through to completion
- Conduct viewings with potential buyers
To be considered for the Valuer/Branch Manager role you must have:
- Proven track record of winning sales instructions
- Sales driven and 'get up and go' attitude
- A proactive and positive approach to business generation
- Provide excellent customer service
- Experience creating and using social media – photography, and videography could also be required
- Polite telephone manner
- Ambitious, target driven and career-minded
- Full UK Driving license
Our client is offering the successful Branch Manager:
- Basic Salary £25,000
- OTE of up to £35,000 (Uncapped)
- Car allowance of £250 per month
- 5-day working week
- Free parking
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage