We are currently looking for an experienced individual to join our clients as a Vice President of Finance - Facilities Management in Dubai.
Our client is an established developer specializing in high-luxury projects globally who at present due to the high volume of work needs an experienced individual to join their financial department dealing with the facilities management finances.
The Vice President of Finance - Facilities Management will be offered:
- An exceptionally attractive tax-free salary - £200,000+ per annum (80,000+ AED per month)
- Yearly bonuses
- Family visa
- Top healthcare cover
- Help with schooling if necessary for your family members
- Assistance and help with relocation costs and arrangements including flights to Dubai.
- Career progression opportunities
As a Vice President of Finance - Facilities Management, you’ll be required to work Monday to Friday
To be considered for the Vice President of Finance - Facilities Management role you must have:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting / Finance
- Must be a Chartered Accountant
- 10+ years of experience
- GCC experience is essential
- Facilities Management Experience
- A clear communicator
- High levels of attention to detail
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.