Our client is a multi-faceted Security and Construction company, that works on projects throughout the UK. They specialise in Government, Military and other public sector clients and they are currently recruiting for an experienced Welder to join their growing team. Their products range from high-end security equipment to glazed doors and windows for security or fire resistance. The company has been established for over 40 years and they are based in Letchworth.
As a Welder your role will involve:
- Griding and finishing materials prior to paint finish
- Removing sharp edges using files, angle grinders and orbital sanders
- Mig/Tig welding
- Working within the manufacturing production line
- Working with gauge sheet metal
- Reading and interpreting drawings and plans
To be considered for the Welder role you must have:
- Previous experience in Mig welding
- Experience in Tig welding would be desirable
- Experience in thin gauge sheet metal
- The ability to use, repair and maintain machines and tools
- Experience with working with materials like aluminium, steel or stainless steel
- Experience with working in manufacturing, fabrication and distributing business
- Monday to Friday 40 hours a week, start time 7 am
- Overtime is available midweek and weekends.
Our client is offering the successful Welder:
- £18 per hour
- Morning and afternoon breaks
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.