http://www.gcbrecruitment.co.uk (“our site”) is operated by GCB Agency Recruitment Limited (“We”). We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 07816551 and have our registered office at Seymour House, 30-34 Muspole Street, Norwich, England, NR3 1DJ.
To contact us, please write to us at our registered office address listed above, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone us on 01603 667 777.
Acceptance Of These Terms
By using our site, you confirm that you accept these terms and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
We recommend that you print or save a copy of these terms for future reference.
Other Terms May Apply To You
We May Make Changes To These Terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We May Make Changes To Our Site
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our services, our users’ needs and our business priorities.
We May Suspend Or Withdraw Our Site
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
This Website is Directed at Users In England
Our site is directed to people residing in England. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
You Must Keep Your Account Details Safe
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com.
How You May Use Material On Our Site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Prohibited Uses Of Our Site
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site in any way:
- that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Do Not Rely On Information On This Site
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
We Are Not Responsible For Websites We Link To
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the content of those sites or resources.
Our Responsibility For Loss Or Damage Suffered By You
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any services to you, which will be set out in our agreement with you.
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
How We May Use Your Personal Information
We Are Not Responsible For Viruses And You Must Not Introduce Them
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Rules About Linking To Our Site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site on any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must not be or contain any content which:
- is obscene, offensive, hateful, threatening, abusive, inflammatory, defamatory, likely to deceive;
- promotes sexually explicit material, violence, discrimination (whether based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age or otherwise) or any illegal activity;
- infringes any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- advocates, promotes, incites any party to commit, or assists any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse;
- breaches any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- is in contempt of court;
- invades another's privacy, or causes annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- is likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- impersonates any person, or misrepresents your identity or affiliation with any person;
- give the impression that the website or content emanates from GCB Agency Recruitment Limited if this is not the case;
- contains statements which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducements to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism; or
- contains any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Breaches Of These Terms
When we consider that a breach of these terms has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate including all or any of the following actions:
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site;
- issue of a warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you; and/or
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
Which Country’s Laws Apply To Any Disputes?
GCB, GCB Recruitment and GCB Agency Recruitment are trademarks of GCB Agency Recruitment Limited and our licensors. You are not permitted to use them without our approval, unless they are part of the material you are using as permitted under the section headed “How You May Use Material On Our Site”.