£18000 - £22000 per annum + Company Car
about 1 month ago
Are you an ambitious individual who is looking to start a career in the property industry?
Our client, a market leading independent estate agency, are currently offering such an opportunity to two highly driven and ambitious individuals in the North Nottingham area. They are currently looking for two individuals to join one of their north Nottingham branches as an Accompanied Viewer.
This is a fantastic opportunity to kick start your career in property, that's not to be missed!
Key tasks will include, but will not be limited to:
- Drive the business forward by offering great customer service
- Arrange and attend viewings
- Greeting buyers & vendors
- Registering customers
- Matching requirements & arranging viewings
- Calling out new properties
- General Administration duties
To be considered for the role of Accompanied Viewer you must have the following attributes:
- Sales experience - ideally, in a target driven environment
- Ability to work as part of a wider team, as well as, individually
- Driven to hit and exceed given targets
- Natural interpersonal skills
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Have a willingness to learn and develop
- Good communication skills; both written and verbal
- Passion for sales and the property industry
In return our client is offering:
- Basic salary of £18,000 - £22,000 - depending on experience
- Company car
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.