£30000 - £33000 per annum
3 months ago
Our client an established agency in Oxfordshire are looking for an Account Manager to join their team. They are a company that offer a multi-faceted property service which ensures the very best moving experience when buying or selling a home. This role presents a fantastic opportunity for a long-term career with a clear progression path within one of the fastest UK growing companies.
They are seeking an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with their customers. You will manage a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients whilst actively seeking new sales opportunities. You will be customer focused allowing you to add a true sense of value to customers whilst balancing the needs of the Business.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters, building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Generate new business within existing and potential customer networks to achieve set sales targets
- Work successfully with our internal sales team to meet the needs of both the Business and our Clients so as to maximise client engagement and enhance the customer experience.
- Ability to negotiate and close agreements to maximise profits
- Forecast and track key account metrics and have the ability to create and deliver strategies to achieve set business goals.
- Assist with challenging client requests or escalations as requested.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery or our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Executive or equivalent role.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with excellent listening, organisational and negotiation abilities
- Ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple client projects whist maintaining a sharp attention to detail at all times.
- Experience with Account Management Software is desired but not essential.
Monday to Friday, with the core shifts being 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM and 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM
- £30,000 - £33,000 (Depending on experience)
- Other company benefits
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.