£25000 - £30000 per annum
14 days ago
My clients, a very well-established agricultural business based in the city of Norwich are currently looking for an experienced Assistant Accountant to join their fantastic team. They have made a fantastic name for themselves across Europe for suppling farms with a selection of products.
Duties will include:
- Preparing Monthly Management accounts
- Assisting with year-end accounts.
- VAT returns, and reconciliation.
- Reviewing reports.
- Liaising with all departments to ensure timely, and accurate processing of all financial information.
- Cost analysis, and other projects.
- Ad hoc duties where required
- Sending Cash-flow
- Daily Reports
- Credit Control Assistance
- Audit Preparation
- Experienced in the preparation of management accounts.
- A good working knowledge of accounting systems (Sage 50), and Excel.
- Must be able to demonstrate commercial acumen.
- Reconciliation of intercompany accounts.
- Preparing payments.
- Articulate, reliable, self-starter, with a positive attitude.
- Must be computer literate, Sage experience an advantage, but not essential.
- Candidates must have good verbal and written, communication skills, be flexible, and have a positive attitude.
- Must be able to work in a team, and on own initiative.
- Applications welcomed from part qualified or qualified by experience.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
In return for this role my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of £25,000 - £30,000 (Depending on experience and qualifications) Free parking is available to staff all year round.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.