Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £20000 per annum
15 days ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Assistant to join our thriving property company Manchester.
The successful candidate will be hardworking, enthusiastic and reliable. You must be presentable, a good communicator, willing to learn and able to use your own initiative.
You will have had some previous experience working within an office environment and must have experience in using Microsoft office packages.
The Accounts Assistant will be responsible for assisting with all general account's tasks, including but not limited to:
- Protecting & Releasing tenant deposits
- Posting invoices on in house system
- Maintaining relationships with contractors
- Weekly contractor payment runs
- Maintaining TDS accounts
- Liaising with tenants and contractors
- Account reconciliation
- Logging receipts
- Assisting other members of staff with ad hoc tasks
- 28.5 days holiday rising to 33.5 days holiday over a period (including BH's and Birthday)
- Perkpal- Employee benefits portal
- Employee of the Quarter and Year
- Annual attendance bonus
- Team Building Activities
- Birthdays - half a day off and a small gift
- Weekly Incentives/Recognition
- Last Friday of the month Lunch
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.