Up to £18000 per annum
19 days ago
Our client is seeking a professional and hardworking Administrator to join them in Glasgow West End.
They are seeking someone with an estate agency background but would consider someone that has an administrative background, who can demonstrate excellent customer service.
- General office administration
- Supporting the sales team
- Maintaining and organising filing system
- Registering new candidates
- Creating Brochures
- Photos of properties
- Booking in marketing appraisals and viewings
- Speaking with customers on a daily basis
- Sales progression
- Keeping the database up to date and organised
- Representing the brand in a professional manner
- Providing customer service and client care
- Experience working as an administrator/secretary within an estate agency
- Experience working within a busy office environment
- Well-presented and good communication skills
- Great telephone manner
- Strong work ethic
- Good organisational skills and time management
Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm and every other Saturday 10:00am - 1:30pm.
Salary: My client is offering a competitive basic salary of £18,000 + progression opportunities.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.