Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Up to £10000 per annum
26 days ago
My client is a market leading independent Estate Agent based in Hemel Hempstead, are seeking an Apprentice Lettings Negotiator with the view of progressing within the company.
They have a key focus on delivering high-quality service to property owners, tenants and potential buyers. It's a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to become an estate agent. The ideal candidate will have transferable skills that can be applied within estate agency such as a hungry, driven mentality to learn and hit the ground running.
- Provide Tenancy Management administration and support to branches, Landlords and Tenants.
- Liaising with landlords and tenants to renew their tenancy, including negotiating renewal terms and preparing new agreements
- Work with the landlords and tenants, selling the benefits of renewing the contract on a fixed term basis
- Act on landlord's instruction to terminate a tenancy issuing prescribed notices
- Deal with tenant and landlord issues mid-tenancy - for example if a tenant wishes to leave earlier than contract allows or swop tenants mid term
- Advise other departments such as Branch, Client Accounting and property management, of start and end of tenancy
- Generate new leads
- Act as a conduit between branch and the Letting Support Centre.
- Carry out all administration, post offer, relating to tenancy to ensure smooth transaction and release the branch from administrative activity.
- Assisting with networking to bring on board new properties for let. This will include canvasing, social media, networking and using creative methods to reach out to prospective landlords and sellers
- Driver's license (preferred not essential)
- You will have a passion to join a fast-paced Lettings/Estate Agency
- You will be keen to learn how to manage the full property letting cycle, from property listing to deal completion.
- Live local to the area
- Mandatory - You will be a conscientious quick learner who pays close attention to detail
- You be keen to learn how to capture good photographs and marketing properties to a high standard (training will be given, so experience is not essential)
- You will have an outgoing personality, be able to work autonomously (with training and guidance), and thrive on providing an exceptional customer experience
- Customer Service Skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Sales Experience
- Excellent PC and related technology skills
- Excellent letter writing skills
- £10,000 Basic Salary P/A, which increases after year 1
- Professional qualification and training provided
- Guaranteed progression within the company
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.