£40000 - £45000 per annum
23 days ago
My client an established Online Estate Agency is currently seeking an experienced Area Lettings Valuer in Canterbury.
The successful candidate will have a minimum 1-2 years lettings listing experience. You will be able to value properties and deliver a high level of customer service. You will be working on a self-employed basis which means your earning potential is dependent on how much work you put in. In return, you will be given full training, access to equipment and strong marketing support.
- Lettings valuations
- Provide accurate market valuations based on the best available data and comparable properties
- Operate in an allocated territory and build your own and our client's business
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of the local property market
- Engage and support customers throughout their journey
- Build a relationship and be the customer's key point of contact
- Strong lettings valuation experience
- Able and happy to work on a self-employed basis
- Essential to have excellent knowledge of the property market including property trends
- Must possess a full driver's license and have access to a vehicle for business purposes
- A strong desire to be successful and grow your own business
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Salary/Package: £40,000 - £45,000 OTE uncapped, guaranteed salary for the first 3 months + tablet and camera
Working Hours: This is a home based role but you would be required to work full-time hours
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.