Up to £90000 per annum + Company Car
about 2 months ago
Our client, a well-known, established estate agency is looking for an experienced Area Manager to cover the profitable region of Guildford.
You will be based in Guildford, but shall oversee other local offices, therefore the ideal candidate should live locally.
To be considered for the role, our clients are seeking an experienced Senior Branch Manager with a track record in managing large teams or someone with previous experience in a Regional Estate Agency Managerial position.
- Contribute and support the Area strategy that ensures profitable growth and continuous improvement within the Area.
- You will need to set KPIs
- Completing 1-1s with Branch Managers within the area
- Build and develop a highly effective Area Team
- You will be responsible for recruiting staff of a high calibre to improve your area
- Complete performance reviews and complete training
- Ensures the Area adheres to the companies ethos and behaviour.
- Leads and motivates the Area business at all times.
- Responsible for completing internal audit and compliance processes within their area.
- Ensure Health and Safety of all colleagues.
- Regular monitoring of the Area operating and financial results against plans and budgets, with an aim to improve and increase profitability.
- Ensures engagement in local marketing initiatives.
To be considered for the role of Area Manager you must have the following requirements:
- Implements changes to move the business forward increasing profitability.
- Able to train and motivate both face-to-face and virtual methods including Zoom
- Previous experience managing a team and busy office
- Hard working and results driven individual
- Excellent ability to build rapport and motivate teams
- Motivated to exceed targets and improve your area
- Exceptional communication skills
- Have strong understanding of all aspects of the property industry
- Full UK driving licence
In return, my client is offering:
- A competitive basic salary of £27,000 - £40,000 (depending on experience)
- Realistic on target earnings (OTE) of £90,000
- Company car
- Full time
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.