Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £40000 per annum
7 months ago
My client is an extremely rebuttable independent estate agent who currently requires a Area Manager in the Manchester area.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing within an estate agent or previous area manager experience within the property sector.
- Lead and support the branches to achieve financial targets and objectives
- Identify business growth opportunities and pro-active working processes
- Ensure that the business strategy is communicated to all employees and understood at all levels
- Manage, monitor and report on performance against agreed financial key business indicators to ensure delivery of income targets
- Coach, develop and effectively manage the Managers to ensure that performance is optimised across the board
- Secure new business income opportunities and referrals consistently across the area. Maximise profitability through optimising resources.
- Improve individual and team and performance in terms of output, quality and overall productivity
- Lead change management
- Support the company`s vision and ensure that strategies are effectively rolled out
- Motivate and promote a positive business culture.
Skills and experience
- Wide ranging experience within the property industry
- Extensive people management experience
- A proven track record in delivering great customer service
- A dynamic team player and motivational manager
- Resilient and positive attitude
- Full driving licence
- £25,000 - £30,000 basic
- £40,000 OTE
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.